Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Road To CEO? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Road To CEO. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Road To CEO ReviewThis is a great book, very well written with plenty of examples and practical guidelines as long as you are working through a recruiter. But, not all CEO's are appointed by executive recruiters.It is sad that Sharon missed out on about 40-50% of how CEO's are appointed, internal (within family of subsidiaries etc) promotions or through major corporations' internal HR findings or for that matter through extensive networking!
Also, there is very little on how the process works once a recruiter recommends you as a potential CEO to a corporation. What are the different processes, how do the interviews work, what do the companies look for that a recruiter does not, what's to be expected, how long will such a process take etc.
Yes, I agree that Sharon could write a sequel & make her research complete. She is such a great writer (I did find 3 errors though)! Once I started reading it I moved on to other things only after I had completed reading from tip to toe.
I am being harsh with 3 stars, but "that's the way it is" (as the great Walter Cronkite would say it!)The Road To CEO Overview
Want to learn more information about The Road To CEO?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment