The Fundraising Feasibility Study: It's Not About the Money (AFP Fund Development Series) (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series) Review

The Fundraising Feasibility Study: It's Not About the Money (AFP Fund Development Series) (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The Fundraising Feasibility Study: It's Not About the Money (AFP Fund Development Series) (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Fundraising Feasibility Study: It's Not About the Money (AFP Fund Development Series) (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The Fundraising Feasibility Study: It's Not About the Money (AFP Fund Development Series) (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series) Review
I liked this book. It was kind of short. But it has about 150 pages of text along with a ton of great forms in its Appendix. It is well written and well outlined.
When I think of feasibility and planning studies for nonprofits what comes to mind front-and-center is marketing research. And there are not many good books that I have seen regarding that subject. Whether you call your efforts marketing research or a feasibility study, the bottom line is that you are doing an investigation into the effectiveness of your philanthropic program while at the same time cultivating, engaging, and motivating donors and volunteers.
The instant book being reviewed does a nice job providing an overview of the feasibility and planning study process. And after giving us an overview it gets pretty specific as to the inner workings of how such a project is administered. Interestingly enough, it's exactly how a marketing research project is administered. I just wish this had been mentioned in this book. It wasn't.
A book I consider to be a companion book to the one being reviewed is: "Marketing Research for Non-Profit Community and Creative Organizations" (ISBN: 9780750687607). I say this because I think its coverage compliments the coverage in the instant book being reviewed.
Both books have a Search Inside feature on Amazon that provides their detailed Table of Contents. I highly recommend you examine these TOCs. If you are thinking of starting a nonprofit, or are about to consider a major fundraising campaign for your existing nonprofit, then I think you would be smart to get both of these books in order to plan your fundraising effort. Another book I think is well worth the read related to this subject is "Developing Your Case for Support" (ISBN: 9780787952457). After reading this last book you may find holes in your nonprofit's philanthropic program. Asking the right questions during your marketing research can fill these holes. 4 stars!The Fundraising Feasibility Study: It's Not About the Money (AFP Fund Development Series) (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series) Overview

Want to learn more information about The Fundraising Feasibility Study: It's Not About the Money (AFP Fund Development Series) (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment