We Wrecked the Place Review

We Wrecked the Place
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy We Wrecked the Place? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on We Wrecked the Place. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

We Wrecked the Place ReviewI have not yet read very much of this book. I ran across it in the library last weekend, read a bit of it, and mentally filed it as one I should get a copy of. I just heard the author on a news program, and that influenced me further to get a copy. I really look forward to finishing it now. One of the previous reviewers really angered me. If the IRA are fascists, what were O'Duffy's blueshirts? And for that matter, what about Paisley's followers??? That is just the sort of ignorant drivel I would expect from a more than likely English individual who is too cowardly to sign his name. Not only that, I seem to remember accusations from various quarters that the IRA were Maoists, or some other kind of communists, in the not too distant past. I have not always approved of the methods used by the IRA- I personally believe that violence can be used much more intelligently and effectively than has frequently been the case. However, those decisions were not mine to make, and I'll be damned if I'll criticise any military commander without stepping into his (or her) shoes, especially after the fact. Judging from the fact that nearly all Englishmen to whom I have been introduced have made derogatory remarks and/or addressed me with racial slurs as soon as they heard my name, the English obviously still hate us as part of their culture. Apropos of that, anyone resident in the six counties who wants to be British should move to England. There are plenty of us exiles around the globe who would be glad to take their place once Ireland is again united.
My family came from Donaghadee, Co. Down. My great-grandmother grew up there, and she used to tell myself and my grandfather (her son) that we would all go back to visit someday "when the British are gone". She died in 1982. My grandfather died four years later. My hair is turning grey, and the flag of the sassenach still flies over my native land, a land I have never even seen. Just to forestall a criticism I have frequently heard from citizens of the Irish Republic, who tell me that they don't care about the north and I don't have the right- they have their Ireland. Those of us in exile (yes, even those of us born in exile...), and those unfortunate enough to still live in the occupied six counties do not.
I am NOT too cowardly to sign my own name; it is:
Liam Stewart Williamson
a.k.a. Dimestore Liam
CWPro2@netscape.netWe Wrecked the Place Overview

Want to learn more information about We Wrecked the Place?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment