Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy The Boy Who Met Jesus: Segatashya of Kibeho? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The Boy Who Met Jesus: Segatashya of Kibeho. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
The Boy Who Met Jesus: Segatashya of Kibeho ReviewImmaculee Ilibagiza a wonderfully talented writer. She is also an angel on this earth. I am in the middle of reading this book and I find I have to frequently put it down because the story she tells is so deep and compelling. In 1982 I was nursing my first baby and in Africa our Blessed Mother was sending us messages! And Jesus was showing His glorious face and sharing His messages with a young, uneducated pagan boy (no disrespect intended, only to demonstrate how extraordinary the story really is). How can this be true? It seems so hard to understand and I am counting of prayer and faith to help me. The book is beautifully written and full of messages of love and forgiveness. I find myself praying alot so that I can take this message in, and praying that the fears I have will be dispelled.The Boy Who Met Jesus: Segatashya of Kibeho OverviewWant to learn more information about The Boy Who Met Jesus: Segatashya of Kibeho?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment