Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations Review

Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations ReviewI am submitting this correspondence regarding my experience with Amazon.com. I have ordered several textbooks for myself and my daughter as well from Amazon.com. I can report that our books arrived exactly as described, and that I have been very pleased with Amazon.com as a whole. I am submitting this response today only because I want to let people know that they should NEVER order from dirtcheapbooks4you which is listed as an Amazon vendor. I ordered the Community/Public Health Nursing text from them on 12/28/09 and elected to pay for expedited shipping as I was in need of the text for a class beginning the first week of January. Since I live in Missouri, I thought I was going the correct route as this seller stated that they shipped from Missouri. The only email I ever received from dirtcheapbooks4you was that they had received my request on 12/28/09 and that it was being prepared to ship to their warehouse. I never heard from them again, and never received the book. I emailed them daily and never received the courtesy of a reply. Even with expedited shipping, Amazon.com informed me that I needed to wait the full delivery period. After not hearing back from the seller, I finally called Amazon.com and informed them that I was not able to wait for the shipping period as my class had already started a week prior. I also informed them that I was unable to elicit a response from the seller. Long story short, I had to order the book from Amazon.com which was less than the price from the college but the $17 expedited shipping took the total charge over what I could have paid from the college. While I am not unhappy with Amazon.com, I am seriously unhappy with dirtcheapbooks4you and I am unhappy with Amazon.com that I was not able to post a very negative rating of this seller. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS VENDORCommunity/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations Overview

Want to learn more information about Community/Public Health Nursing: Promoting the Health of Populations?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment