Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Business & Corporate Aviation Management : On Demand Air Travel? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Business & Corporate Aviation Management : On Demand Air Travel. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Business & Corporate Aviation Management : On Demand Air Travel ReviewI had recently moved into the position of Aviation Manager/Chief Pilot of a mid-size, midwestern corporate flight department when I purchased this book. I was looking for a one stop shop to cover the basics of corporate aviation and a resource for studying for the NBAA's Certified Aviation Manager (CAM) Exam.Though I had a solid foundation as a corporate pilot for 15 years, I was very impressed at the content of this book. This book covered very well the administration and operations side of a flight department as well as the technical and facilities side. Also included were great chapters on personnel and leadership components of managing a flight department. Though I did study other sources as well, I credit Business and Corporate Aviation and Management by John J. Sheehan as the primary reason I passed the CAM exam on the first try.
This book brings many resources together. As I went through this book, I developed a checklist of things I needed to get working on in my department.
Business and Corporate Aviation and Management was surprisingly easy and enjoyable reading, though a little larger print would have been appreciated.
All in all, this is an outstanding resource for anyone in corporate or business aviation including charter. And if you aspire to manage a flight department or take the CAM Exam, it's a must read and a must keep on your shelf.Business & Corporate Aviation Management : On Demand Air Travel Overview
Want to learn more information about Business & Corporate Aviation Management : On Demand Air Travel?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment