Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy DSM-IV-TR Mental Disorders: Diagnosis, Etiology and Treatment? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on DSM-IV-TR Mental Disorders: Diagnosis, Etiology and Treatment. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
DSM-IV-TR Mental Disorders: Diagnosis, Etiology and Treatment ReviewThis is a great book. I read the other review on this book and I have to say that it is definately eskewed. Yes this book offers some of the pharmachological alternatives used for treatments. It also discusses the pros of psychotherapy and CBT and how these can be applied to the treatment process. Another plus to the book offering medications associated with the disorder is as a treatment professional, I can use this information during the evaluation phase of treatment. The book also discusses the History, Etiology, & Course of each disorder. Yes, the DSM-IV is not a specific medical reference, but this book is written from a psychiatric standpoint and thus provides a great deal of infomation from the medical field. This book was the primary text in my psychopathology class. I brought it to work and my boss was so impressed with it that he ordered a copy for each of the therapists at my agency. Again...Great Book.DSM-IV-TR Mental Disorders: Diagnosis, Etiology and Treatment OverviewWant to learn more information about DSM-IV-TR Mental Disorders: Diagnosis, Etiology and Treatment?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment