The God I Believe In: Conversations about Judaism Review

The God I Believe In: Conversations about Judaism
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy The God I Believe In: Conversations about Judaism? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on The God I Believe In: Conversations about Judaism. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

The God I Believe In: Conversations about Judaism ReviewThe editorial reviewers described the book's basic format, and I won't duplicate their work. A few thoughts:
1) Haberman bends over backwards not to interview representatives of his own Reform movement. I counted six Orthodox Jews, three Conservatives, one Reform, and no Reconstructionists. (And a few people with no real affiliation).
2) Among the nonrabbis, I sensed that all the interviewees were either much more observant (e.g. 100% shomer Shabbat, keeping kosher) than I or much less so (attending shul twice a year).
3) Generally an easy read: a good book to read if you want to get a sense of the diverse views of modern Jews about various issues, but not a useful source of in depth information or analysis.The God I Believe In: Conversations about Judaism Overview

Want to learn more information about The God I Believe In: Conversations about Judaism?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment