Gifted Grownups: The Mixed Blessings of Extraordinary Potential Review

Gifted Grownups: The Mixed Blessings of Extraordinary Potential
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Gifted Grownups: The Mixed Blessings of Extraordinary Potential? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Gifted Grownups: The Mixed Blessings of Extraordinary Potential. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Gifted Grownups: The Mixed Blessings of Extraordinary Potential ReviewThis book is an absolute must-read for all of us who grew up as "gifted children", but soon found that the real world did not welcome us with open arms. So many of Ms. Streznewski's observations were frighteningly accurate descriptions of my own life experiences, and the many interviews she conducted made me feel less alone.
I've been meandering through life for over ten years thinking that my high IQ was useful in school, but had little relevance in the professional world. Finally, I am enlightened to the fact that "giftedness" does not end at graduation. Suddenly my spotty job history (I get bored very easily and bosses find my outside-the-box thinking threatening), and difficulty in choosing a long-term career make some sense!
I agree with others who stopped at four stars, because although this book provided me with incredibly valuable information about why I am the way I am, it doesn't offer much insight as to how to better focus my potential. I believe that there is a lot of talent being wasted every day because many extraordinarily gifted, talented people are not accepted by society and the business world. How about a sequel that addresses the challenges unique to gifted adults, and strategies to overcome them?Gifted Grownups: The Mixed Blessings of Extraordinary Potential Overview

Want to learn more information about Gifted Grownups: The Mixed Blessings of Extraordinary Potential?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment