Just Peace: A Message of Hope Review

Just Peace: A Message of Hope
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Just Peace: A Message of Hope? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Just Peace: A Message of Hope. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Just Peace: A Message of Hope ReviewI was poking around a bookstore & saw this book. Recently, I saw Jimmy Carter running around SF, and I saw his face on the book. Then I opened it, and was blown away. Jimmy Carter loved this boy bc his innocence and sincerity were so huge in the face of his own personal traumas.
This young kid, Mattie, had both vision and enough writing skill to deliver accessible, powerful poetic visions. He died in '04, but his vision will linger.
I'm not your typical reader of this kind of stuff. I prefer scifi/fantasy, and how-to books. I write poetry for pleasure, and have been published, but that's also not a common book genre for me either. Generally I prefer more radical, powerful, left-wing writing.
I strongly suggest people consider this book, or at least look at his website and read some of the poetry: http://www.mattieonline.com/
There are poets who are elaborate, who paint lengthy pictures. And there are poets like Mattie, who write poems that hit so hard with using a simple structure. I haven't finished the book yet (bought it yesterday), so I can't give it 5 stars yet, but I find it very inspiring.Just Peace: A Message of Hope Overview

Want to learn more information about Just Peace: A Message of Hope?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment