Conversations with Poppi about God: An Eight-Year-Old and Her Theologian Grandfather Trade Questions Review

Conversations with Poppi about God: An Eight-Year-Old and Her Theologian Grandfather Trade Questions
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Conversations with Poppi about God: An Eight-Year-Old and Her Theologian Grandfather Trade Questions? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Conversations with Poppi about God: An Eight-Year-Old and Her Theologian Grandfather Trade Questions. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Conversations with Poppi about God: An Eight-Year-Old and Her Theologian Grandfather Trade Questions ReviewRobert Jenson is one of the most important Theologians living in the United States. Unfortunately most of his writing is dense and difficult to understand for us mere mortals.
Back when I was in Seminary, I hated it when we were assigned anything by him because of this. However, I have started to enjoy reading short articles by him, even if his books usually make me give up in frustation. I learn a lot when I read his work and even find myself agreeing with him more often than not once I digest it.
So, when I saw this book advertized, I expected that it would either be very good if there was genuine communication or very bad if he talked over her (and our) head. It is with great joy that I report it is the former.
While I bought the book for "Jenson light", I found that while that is certainly there, something arguably more important is there as well. It is a model of Chirstian Friendship between the two authors. The Rev. Dr. Robert Jenson is obviously the senior partner here, but the two authors treat each other with respect, love, and humor as they deal with some very difficult issues. In short, Dr. Jenson treats his granddaughter as a fellow Christian, and not just as a sponge to absorb his considerable knowledge.
I pray that more of this goes on in the church and hope that this book helps serve as a model.Conversations with Poppi about God: An Eight-Year-Old and Her Theologian Grandfather Trade Questions Overview

Want to learn more information about Conversations with Poppi about God: An Eight-Year-Old and Her Theologian Grandfather Trade Questions?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment