Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy Questions Great Financial Advisors Ask... and Investors Need to Know? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Questions Great Financial Advisors Ask... and Investors Need to Know. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
Questions Great Financial Advisors Ask... and Investors Need to Know ReviewI was given a copy of the book by a financial advisor. Her only comment to me was to look it over if I had a moment. I can't say that I related to everything in the book as it's written from the perspective of the advisor. But, I can say that after reading it I changed the way I looked at my financial person and how he related to me. Some of the things I thought? Why didn't I feel he had a personal relationship with me? Why didn't I believe he was interested in me and how I related to money? After some soul-searching and interviewing a few advisors, I have a new money manager--and I like her approach a lot. In fact, I've decided to put my grandchildren's trust funds with her as well.Questions Great Financial Advisors Ask... and Investors Need to Know OverviewWant to learn more information about Questions Great Financial Advisors Ask... and Investors Need to Know?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment