Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Are you looking to buy No More Cold Calling(TM): The Breakthrough System That Will Leave Your Competition in the Dust? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on No More Cold Calling(TM): The Breakthrough System That Will Leave Your Competition in the Dust. Check out the link below:
>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers
No More Cold Calling(TM): The Breakthrough System That Will Leave Your Competition in the Dust ReviewI ordered the book expecting the breakthrough system advertised on the cover. Instead, the book is about going to networking events to meet people to trade referrals with. I guess that's ok if that's your thing but it's not mine, it sure never got me anywhere, heck, the top sales guys I know won't even bother with those events. The first 100 pages are spent just trying to convince you that referral selling is the only way to sell. Ok so cold calling is out but I don't think referral selling is the only option.I might have given the book a better rating if the cover told the truth and I knew I was buying a book about going out to networking mixers. Referral selling is old news and there are plenty of other books about it. I feel let down by what I got. And you know what? The book isn't half bad if going to networking events is your thing. That's why I gave it better than one star. But why not tell people what they're getting up front? The author needs to study up on relationship selling because you sure don't build good relationships by promising one thing and delivering another. And why are all the 5-star reviews from people in her area in CA?No More Cold Calling(TM): The Breakthrough System That Will Leave Your Competition in the Dust Overview
Want to learn more information about No More Cold Calling(TM): The Breakthrough System That Will Leave Your Competition in the Dust?
>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment