Prostitution, Trafficking and Traumatic Stress Review

Prostitution, Trafficking and Traumatic Stress
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Prostitution, Trafficking and Traumatic Stress? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Prostitution, Trafficking and Traumatic Stress. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Prostitution, Trafficking and Traumatic Stress ReviewAn absolutely riveting and enlightening work. Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down, and I have already recommended it to several colleagues, who are similarly engrossed. I have worked in the field of substance abuse treatment for almost 18 years, and I am ashamed to admit I waited this long to educate myself on prostitution issues. The statistic that at least half of battered women have also been prostituted in some form is eye opening, but makes complete sense as I look back on my work with many severely distressed clients who were hiding in shame what I failed to see and help them with. This book accurately documents and describes the worldwide condemnation and abandonment of (primarily women) prostitutes to abusive pimps, johns, and the profit motive of the sex industry that promotes the blame-the victim social attitudes that prostitution is legitimate and voluntarily chosen "work". It also give useful direction and resources for working clinically with victims of prostitution. The chapter on the legal nuances and intricacies of obtaining public benefits for prostitution survivors was one of the best analyses I have ever read of how trauma issues hinder access to public benefits (SSI, TANF, etc.)Prostitution, Trafficking and Traumatic Stress Overview

Want to learn more information about Prostitution, Trafficking and Traumatic Stress?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment