Riches in Niches: How to Make It Big in a Small Market Review

Riches in Niches: How to Make It Big in a Small Market
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Riches in Niches: How to Make It Big in a Small Market? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Riches in Niches: How to Make It Big in a Small Market. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Riches in Niches: How to Make It Big in a Small Market Review
This is great book! At least that's what the author says about it. Funny thing is - I tend to agree with her. I liked this book a whole lot. I wish it had been written some 20 years ago when the author and I were both starting out in our careers. She says she was a public relations worker and I was a young CPA dabbling in the practice of law. What this book provides is a powerful marketing, PR, and self-promotion system for any wanta-be consultant, trainer, and/or coach to use to become the known expert in their field. Are you a CPA, attorney, CFP, PR consultant, life coach, executive coach, business coach, or whatever? If so, then this book is for you.
This book is not the first of its kind. Five others that I have read that predate this book are:
101 Ways to Promote Yourself (1997), ISBN: 0380785080
Million Dollar Consulting (2002), ISBN: 007138703X
Get Slightly Famous (2003), ISBN: 0972002111
How to Position Yourself as an Obvious Expert (2004), ISBN: 0972094164
From Entrepreneur to Infopreneur (2006), ISBN: 0470050866
All of these books are highly rated at Amazon, and the instant book is my favorite of them. I like the way Riches in Niches is outlined, written, and especially the numerous lists that are included. You will learn in this book that writing articles, Web pages, eBooklets, eBooks, booklets, and books is an important way to build your credibility and to get the word out about your specialty. You will learn that blogging and Web sites are important. And you will learn that public speaking, whether it be speeches, seminar presentations, workshops, or training sessions, is an important way to promote yourself. All of these things are ways to make money, too. Then there is also the organizations to join, and the networking to be done.
I recommend the reader get a copy of Aiming at Amazon (ISBN: 093849743X) to supplement the book's coverage on self publishing and Printondemand (POD). The advice on these subjects didn't seem to be the "latest and greatest" as I understand them to be. And it's not so hard to make your own audio CDs today if you get a USB microphone for your computer. Therefore the advice at page 178 in the book is not quite current today.
I would have liked the book more if the title had been different. I saw this book at the bookstore several months ago and didn't pull it from the shelf because it had the word "niche" in the title. In my humble opinion this book is not about "riches in niches." This book is not about focusing; it is about promoting. I think it would have been better titled if it had been named: (1) Get Slightly Famous, or (2) How to Position Yourself as an Obvious Expert. But then, those titles were already taken in 2007 when this book was published. Oh well. 5 stars!Riches in Niches: How to Make It Big in a Small Market Overview

Want to learn more information about Riches in Niches: How to Make It Big in a Small Market?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment