Keep Your Donors: The Guide to Better Communications & Stronger Relationships (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series) Review

Keep Your Donors: The Guide to Better Communications and Stronger Relationships (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Keep Your Donors: The Guide to Better Communications & Stronger Relationships (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Keep Your Donors: The Guide to Better Communications & Stronger Relationships (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series). Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Keep Your Donors: The Guide to Better Communications & Stronger Relationships (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series) ReviewI had the pleasure of picking up my copy of KEEP YOUR DONORS at Simone and Tom's workshop in Smithfield, RI just yesterday. It's a fantastic reference guide, especially helpful when presenting fundraising principles to my CEO. This volume is especially perfect for me, since my duties include both fundraising and marketing. A day after receiving it, I've used the book twice at work. First, drafting our organizational communication plan, I used the sample from Planned Parenthood Maryland along with Tom's tips. Then, I needed to call to thank a donor for their gift, and I thought, "What do I say after I say thank-you? How could I get a conversation going?" To my delight, the book had the answers. Most highly recommended!Keep Your Donors: The Guide to Better Communications & Stronger Relationships (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series) Overview

Want to learn more information about Keep Your Donors: The Guide to Better Communications & Stronger Relationships (The AFP/Wiley Fund Development Series)?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment