Be Unreasonable: The Unconventional Way to Extraordinary Business Results Review

Be Unreasonable: The Unconventional Way to Extraordinary Business Results
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Are you looking to buy Be Unreasonable: The Unconventional Way to Extraordinary Business Results? Here is the right place to find the great deals. we can offer discounts of up to 90% on Be Unreasonable: The Unconventional Way to Extraordinary Business Results. Check out the link below:

>> Click Here to See Compare Prices and Get the Best Offers

Be Unreasonable: The Unconventional Way to Extraordinary Business Results ReviewI just devoured Paul Lemberg's Be Unreasonable: The Unconventional Way to Extraordinary Business Results. I read Lemberg's Faster Than the Speed of Change last year and loved it, so I've had this one on pre-order for weeks.
I find that most business books can be condensed into 4-8 pages, perfect for Soundview summaries. Not this one. This book - written as six main chapters broken into many short sections, has gold on almost every page.
Much of this is (un-) common sense, but there is much that is surprising, often delighting. There's a whole theme about spending money to make money, a great bit on how to use sacrifice to your advantage, a chapter on pricing, especially raising prices, and my favorite section - The Art of Unreasonable Requests. I started using this immediately and I'm already having people say "yes" to things that I couldn't have gotten yesterday. Lemberg calls it "More Cycles and Bigger Bites."
In keeping with Be Unreasonable's thinking about ROI: I've already earned back way more than the cost of my time invested in this one.
Great read, great ideas, great book! And very, very actionable. I like that.
Be Unreasonable: The Unconventional Way to Extraordinary Business Results Overview

Want to learn more information about Be Unreasonable: The Unconventional Way to Extraordinary Business Results?

>> Click Here to See All Customer Reviews & Ratings Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment